Magpul CTR Carbine Stock, Milspec Diameter
Simple, reliable & iconic Mil-Spec stock
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec model includes a standard 0.3″ thick rubber butt-pad, which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the USA
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation while the supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy-robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long life
- Removable 0.3″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth and OD Green.