Magpul MOE-K2 XL Pistol Grip
Designed for use with larger hands, the K2-XL Grip is similar to our MOE-K2® Grip – AR15/M4 but it’s nearly 25% bigger.
A drop in upgrade for the AR15/M4, it offers a more vertical grip angle, improving comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter’s body. The larger size of the grip also allows proper finger placement in precision shooting, helping improve accuracy.
With an aggressive TSP (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) texture for positive weapon control, front and rear serrations for traction, and a proprietary XL grip cap with an oil bottle grip core, the K2-XL brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform in a larger size.
XL grip cap, oil bottle grip core, and mounting hardware included. Other Magpul grip cores will not fit with the K2-XL grip cap.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Approximately 25% larger than MOE-K2 Grip
- Aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control
- Design supports proper trigger finger placement
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Hard polymer bottom
- Storage core capability accepts proprietary XL grip cap and oil bottle grip core
- Not compatible with current grip cores
Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth and OD Green.
Note: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10 / SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap’s ‘beaver tail’ and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.