Daniel Defense RIS III MLOK Rail, 12.5″ FDE
Our all-new RIS III rail system is modeled after the proven RIS II developed for SOCOM, but now in M-LOK for extreme durability with less weight.
It features our hardcore 6-Bolt, Bolt-Up System used on the RIS II, and the same two-part free-float design that never makes contact with the barrel – not even with an M203 grenade launcher installed – so barrel harmonics and accuracy are not affected. The lightweight, heavy-hitting RIII is ready for anything.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Free-floating barrel design for increased accuracy
- Two-piece design allows for the attachment of an M203 grenade launcher when lower rail Section is removed.
- Battle-tested, 6-bolt Bolt-Up System securely attaches handguard to the upper receiver
- Grade 8 military specification fasteners
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform & Mil-Spec 1913 picatinny rails
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish (FDE or Black)
Click here to browse our entire selection of Rails & Handguards.
Note: The rail’s paper packaging may have small tears from shipping and storage
There are no reviews yet.