Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP RIS II FDE Upper Receiver Group, 14.5″ 5.56 Pinned Upper w/ Surefire SOCOM 3-Prong Flash Hider
The Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP RIS II 14.5″ Upper Receiver Group features the rail Daniel Defense provides to USSOCOM and a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel.
This Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP AR15 style Upper Receiver Group was built for customers wanting a firearm inspired by USSOCOM SOPMOD Block II. This upper features the M4A1 FSP RIS II picatinny quad rail in Flat Dark Earth, a 14.5″ M4 profile barrel, Mil-Spec F-Marked front sight base, Surefire SF3P flash hider / suppressor adapter, A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, M16 profile full auto bolt carrier group, and Rail Mounted QD Swivel Attachment Point with QD swivel.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front Sight Base with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Surefire SOCOM 3-Prong Flash Hider, for use with SOCOM suppressors
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP RIS II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA!
There are no reviews yet.