Black River Tactical 14.5″ 5.56 OPTIMUM Hammer-Forged Barrel
Black River Tactical Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels are designed and built to meet the needs of serious shooters who demand the highest levels of accuracy and durability along with seamless suppressor compatibility.
Black River Tactical HF CL barrels start with the most durable and accurate blank possible using a precision cold hammer forging process and certified material. The barrels use a medium-light taper profile to keep weight down while maintaining strength. This produces a balanced weapon when a suppressor and other accessories are added. The barrels are finished with an advanced hard chrome lining process that maintains peak accuracy and withstands severe firing schedules.
Black River Tactical HF CL barrels deliver the performance to get the job done in demanding real world conditions.
This barrel can be pinned and welded up to a non-NFA length using a muzzle device over 2.070″ long and is a perfect match for a 13″ long hand guard.
BRT Covert Comp 762 with thick shim
Dead Air KM Brake
Dead Air Xeno Flash Hider
FCD 6315KM, 1215KM
Rugged 3 Port Brake
SF SOCOM SF3P-556 or Warcomp
Dead Air Flash Hider
SOLGW NOX Keymount
- Hammer Forged for extreme durability and accuracy. Our precision hammer forging process produces an exceptionally straight and smooth bore finish with ideal land and grooves profiles, all of which are key to maintaining accuracy. The forging process also increases hardness and produces beneficial grain flow alignment which improves toughness.
- Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for excellent service life and resistance to corrosion. Our industry leading process was developed specifically to address the unique requirements of precision firearm barrels and includes 5 key improvements to ensure highly uniform and accurate results. This includes an electropolishing treatment before chrome lining.
- 556 Chamber for compatibility with all high pressure military 5.56 and civilian .223 ammunition. Our multi-step process produces true mil-spec chamber dimensions with excellent concentricity and includes separate operations for throating and chamber polishing.
- Gas System tuned for reliable use with and without a suppressor attached. Our gas system configurations and gas port dimensions are the product of extensive engineering backed by exhaustive testing. The results are an balance of wide reliability margin, smooth operation and seamless suppressor compatibility with near zero “gas to face” issues
- Buffer Recommendations: Unsuppressed: H or CAR, VLTOR A5H0, Suppressed: H2, VLTOR A5H2
- Length: 14.5″
- Contour: OPTIMUM
- Gas System Length: Midlength
- Gas Block Journal Diameter: 0.750″
- Thread Pitch: 1/2×28
- Chamber: 5.56NATO
- Twist: 1:7 Twist, 6R Rifling
- # of Grooves: 6 Grooves
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Finish: Chrome-lined, Phosphate
- Actual Weight: 24.4oz
Note: All NFA rules apply