BCM MCMR Rail, M-LOK 13″
Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM’s evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
- MCMR features M-LOK Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 8.2 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3″ Inside Diameter
- 1.5″ Wide
Actual length when measured to flare is 13.4″
Designed to be used with pistol length, carbine length, mid length, or Mil-Spec M16 rifle length gas systems; all with a low profile gas block.
The barrel nut will fit over all mil-spec diameter barrels (max of 1″)
Click here to browse our entire selection of Rails & Handguards.
gdkendall42 (verified owner) –
Super solid rail, alignment tabs make sure the rail lines up perfectly with your upper with ease! More than adequate to mount IR lasers to.
Fast shipping and a delicious, healthy meal included with purchase!
Rusty Shackleford –
If you are looking for a thin, lightweight yet sturdy mlok handguard, this is for you. It feels very strong for its size and weight. I know the border patrol units are using bcm uppers with these handguards on colt lowers, so that is a far better endorsement than I could ever make!